Since 1990, Pittsburgh's volunteer and philanthropic arena has been home to 3rd Sector Partners, a professional services consultancy serving nonprofit organizations, focusing on social issues of education and child welfare and ultimately specializing in charting a family's post-secondary college career course.
Professional team provides consulting services - as well as out-sourced, back-office infrastructure - to select individuals, nonprofit organizations and foundations; value-added expertise in education management services, grant-writing & grants management, prospect research, strategic planning facilitation, and training for Board/staff/volunteers; recent market expansion into academic advising and charting college career course.
- charting college career course
- advising family academic financials
- grant-writing & grants management
- prospect research
- strategic planning facilitation
- training for Board/staff/volunteers
- out-sourced, back-office infrastructure